Low Profile Domed Head Barrel Nuts (without drive) in stock
Domed Low Profile Barrel Nuts with no drive are ideal for use in architectural applications requiring two or more pieces of material to be clamped together. Can be used with any machine screw with a matching thread. In stock at Fastenright.
The plain domed head provides an aesthetically pleasing finish to the application whilst also providing an element of security as there is no drive for a potential thief to remove the fixing (ideally the screw side would be hidden from public access). The low profile nature of the fastener is particularly useful for applications where the preferred fastener would be countersunk but the material is too thin to countersink.
- Domed, low profile head – no need to countersink holes to achieve a low profile finish
- Aesthetically pleasing plain domed head – no drive
- Ideal for architectural applications
- Male screw fastens into internally threaded female barrel nut (sex bolt)
- Closed end
- A4 stainless steel as standard for superior corrosion resistance
Low Profile barrel nuts with a plain domed head are available as standard in A4 stainless steel which makes them ideal for applications that require protection from highly corrosive atmospheres, such as by the sea, however they can be used in any application that requires stainless steel. Available as standard from M5 to M8 thread, with other threads available to order.
|Thread / Length (mm)||40||45||55|
= A4 Stainless Steel
Diameters and sizes not listed available to order.