Socket Barrel Nuts with a low profile head are ideal for use in architectural applications that require two or more pieces of material to be clamped together. This is particularly useful for applications where a flat countersunk head is required but the material is too thin to countersink.
These Barrel Nuts can be referred to as Sleeve Nuts.
- Smooth, thin head – no need to countersink holes to achieve a low profile finish
- Ideal for architectural applications
- Male screw fastens into internally threaded female barrel nut (sex bolt)
- Standard socket drive
- Closed end
- Provide an aesthetic finish
- A4 Stainless Steel as standard for superior corrosion resistance
These Sleeve Nuts are suitable for use with any machine screw with the same thread.
Low Profile Barrel Nuts are available as standard in A4 Stainless Steel, making them ideal for applications that require protection from salt water corrosion. However, they can be used in any application that requires Stainless Steel.
They are available at Fastenright in thread sizes from M5 to M8 as standard, and lengths of 30mm and 35mm.
Non-standard sizes, materials and finishes are available to order as specials, including small volume manufacture, modifications and custom parts made to drawings.
|Technical Data & Available Sizes|
|Tool Size||4mm A/F||5mm A/F||6mm A/F|
| = A4 Stainless Steel
Size not listed? Please make an enquiry – we may be able to provide it.