6 Lobe Pin TX Button Self Tapping Security Screws are reusable and offer a medium level of security, ideal for applications where some level of maintenance is required. Also referred to as Star Pin Drive, Tamper Torx ®, Torx® Pin, Resistorx®, and 6 Lobe Pin Screws.
Can be used with Pin TX Barrel Nuts, Security Wave Nuts, Shear Nuts, Kinmar Reusable Nuts, Kinmar Permanent Nuts or 4-Hole Nuts for added security.
- Vandal-resistant Torx bolt
- The two-way drive can be reused
- Requires special driver bits
- Can be used instead of woodscrews
- Suitable for high torque applications
Advantages of 6 Lobe Pin TX Screws
- Reduced slippage (cam-out) compared to other drives like Philips or 2-hole
- Better torque when compared to conventional screw heads
- Less risk of damage to the drive tip, screw head or the application, making it cost-effective to install and remove
Manufactured from A2 Stainless Steel and A4 Stainless Steel as standard. Other materials and finishes available on request.
Available now in thread sizes No.2 (2.2mm) to No.14 (6.3mm) as standard, with other sizes and lengths available to order.
Non-standard sizes, materials and finishes are available to order as specials, including small volume manufacture, modifications and bespoke parts made to drawings. Minimum order quantities apply.
Fastenright supply a selection of Security 6-Lobe Torx Fasteners, as well as a wide range of Security Screws to suit most applications and assemblies.
|Technical Data & Availability|
|1 1/8″ (28mm)||*|
|1 1/4″ (32mm)||*|
|1 3/8″ (35mm)|
|1 1/2″ (38mm)||*|
|1 5/8″ (42mm)|
|1 3/4″ (45mm)||*|
|2 3/16″ (55mm)|
|2 3/8″ (60mm)||*|
|2 3/4″ (70mm)||*|
|3 1/8″ (80mm)|
|3 9/16″ (90mm)|
|4 5/16″ (110mm)|
|4 3/4″ (120mm)|
|= A2 Stainless Steel // = A4 Stainless Steel
= Pan Head not Button Head. There may be an increased lead time, please call to discuss.
Parts with * are available to order.