Grommet Barrel Nuts In Stock
Female (internally threaded) barrel nuts with 3 styles of head options available, ‘slotted’, ‘no slot’ and ‘open’. Suitable for use in applications such as kick plates, push plates, panic bars, door exit devices, door closers and other surface mounted door hardware. In stock now.
Grommet nuts are predominantly used for hinge installations with the slotted grommet nuts suitable for ease of installations and the un-slotted (plain headed) grommet nuts for security installations. Used on full surface, half surface and half Mortise hinges, prison hinges and heavy duty installation hinges.
- Female (internally threaded) barrel nut
- Ideal for hinge installations
- 3 head styles available – slotted, plain or open
- Rivet style head ideal for security installations
- Available in Steel Zinc, Steel Brass and Stainless Steel
Available in A2 18-8 Stainless steel, steel brass plated and steel zinc plated and barrel diameters of 5/16″, 3/8″ and 1/2″ in 1/2″ lengths.
|Barrel Diameter||Barrel Length (under head)|
= STEEL ZINC PLATED
= STAINLESS STEEL