Slotted Truss Head Barrel Nuts in stock
Truss Head Barrel Nuts have a smooth domed head with no knurling under the head and a smooth barrel under the head, for a sleek finish. The truss head of the barrel nut helps distribute the load to a wider area, providing a similar function to a washer. Sold as ‘female barrel nut only’, without a mating fastener, allowing the user to choose which mating screw (if required) to use with the application.
- Smooth dome head, with larger slotted “truss” to distribute load
- Internally threaded female barrel nut (sex bolt)
- Works with your choice of mating screw
- Slotted Drive
- Available from 13/64″ to 3/8″ diameter from stock
- Available in aluminum, stainless steel, brass and steel zinc plated
Available in A2 18-8 stainless steel, brass, steel zinc plated and aluminium from stock. We can also manufacture non-standard sizes and materials to order.
|Barrel Diameter||Barrel Length|
= STEEL (BLACK OXIDE, ZINC OR BRASS PLATED)
= BRASS (PLAIN OR CHROME PLATED)
= STAINLESS STEEL