Socket Countersunk Barrel Nuts In Stock
Socket countersunk head barrel nuts have a standard socket drive. Available with either through hole or blind hole (see stock size chart for availability). The countersunk socket barrel nut has a smooth barrel under the head keeping a smooth sleek look throughout. Socket countersunk sex bolts are ideal in applications where a high strength, flush fixing is required, whereby the countersunk head sits flush into the pre counter-bore holes providing a sleek and continuous flow with the surface of the application.
- Countersunk to allow for a high strength, flush fixing.
- Male screw fastens into internally threaded female barrel nut (sex bolt). Standard socket drive.
- Head diameter matches standard Din 7991 socket countersunk machine screws
- Ideal for use in architectural applications
- Available with through hole or blind hole (unless otherwise indicated)
- Slotted Raised Countersunk version also available here.
Often used in products and projects where strength, aesthetics and health and safety could all be an issue as this fastener ticks all the boxes. The flush countersunk head reduces the risk of harm or injury by providing both pleasant aesthetic appearance and practicality with the smooth to touch head projection. The barrel diameter ranging from 4.5mm (M4) to 22mm (M16) also provides additional strength as well as an excellent means of joining.
Our socket countersunk head barrel nuts are available in A1 303 Stainless Steel and A4 316 Stainless steel, where the head diameters of the barrel nut are manufactured to match the head diameter of standard Din 7991 socket head countersunk screws.
|Thread / Length (mm)||7||12||15||16||20||25||27|
|M5||A1 & A4|
|M6||A1 & A4||Steel Zinc*|
|M8||A1 & A4|
|M10||A1 & A4|
|M12||A1 & A4||A4*|
Diameters and sizes not listed available to order.
*Blind hole only