Steel Insert for Plastic and Soft Woods
This steel insert is intended for use in plastics and soft woods such as plywood and chipboard.
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances compliant
- Circular drive, allowing installation either manually or semi-automated
- Ideal for installation using fully automated processes
- Good rotational stability and a firm resiliency to pull-out
- Available in 9 different lengths and 10 distinct diameters
RoHS Compliant Steel Inserts
This steel insert is intended for use in plastic and soft woods such as plywood and chipboard. They are RoHS compliant and come in standardised internal measurements from M3 to M16. These inserts have a circular drive and installation can be performed manually or by using a semi-automated process. They are also ideal for installation using a fully automated insertion process. The wide external thread which runs the length of the insert provides good rotational stability and a firm resiliency to pull-out. These steel inserts come in nine different lengths from 8 to 30mm and in 10 distinct diameters from 6 to 25mm.
|Steel Insert for Soft Wood and Plastic (FasPlas IFP017)|
|D||L||d||Pilot Hole||kg / 1.000||Steel Plain||Steel Zinc Plated||Steel Stainless 1.4305|
|10||8||M5||8.0 – 8.5||2.0|
|10||10||M5||8.0 – 8.5||2.6|
|10||12||M5||8.0 – 8.5||3.0|
|10||14||M5||8.0 – 8.5||3.5|