Tamper resistant E5 drive security screws
Dome head reusable micro security screws, featuring a unique external non-slip drive head with 5 slots.
- Tamper-proof screws, require special driver tool to install
- Micro sizes from M2 available
- An economical security fixing with medium security resistance
- Reusable 2-way drive
- Usable for higher torque applications
- Ideal for applications where maintenance is required
The E5 drive head is designed to reduce and resist cam-out, which can occur more frequently in Phillips and 2-hole drives, and also allows better torque, reducing the risk of damaging the drive head and also the application it is being used on / with.
E5 drive security machine screws are available from stock in A2 stainless steel in sizes M2, M2.3, M2.5, and M2.6. Other sizes and materials available to order, including small volume manufacture, modifications and custom parts to drawings.
|Thread / Length (mm)||3||4||5||6||8||10||12||16||20|