Tamper resistant Kinmar removable security nuts
Suitable for high torque applications and are ideal for applications requiring premium security at affordable prices.
- 2 way removable security nut
- Case hardened steel surface provides more torque and added security
- Matching driver allows you to tighten fastener to desired torque, leaving it tamper resistant
- Ideal for use in security fencing, street furniture, public transport, playgrounds etc.
- Install and remove with Kinmar® patented security tool
The Kinmar® patented head design, with unique indentations in the rounded shape of the nut providing both security and high torque, makes this a very effective removable security nut, ideal where maintenance is required.
Manufactured in A2 stainless steel, case hardened steel zinc plate or Geomet. The case hardened steel further enhances the security of the nut as it helps prevent hack sawing or chiselling the nut off, and also provides more torque.
The reusable security tool, designed for use with Kinmar® removable 2-way fixings, fits hand and power tools for fast efficient installation and removal. The tools are restricted in supply making this a premium security fixing, not available in the public domain, and we do not supply the tools separately to ‘non-account’ customers.
Available from stock ranging from M5 to M12. Sizes not listed are available to order, with imperial threads available on request.
If you need a permanent one-way fixing see the Kinmar® security permanent one-way nut
Not what you’re looking for? See all security nuts here.
|Material / Size||M5||M6||M8||M10||M12|
|A2 Stainless Steel|
|Other Sizes Available Subject To Minimum Order Quantity|