Long-Life Headed Brass Insert
The high quality of these headed brass inserts ensured that they will have a long life due to their resistance to most types of corrosive agents.
- High quality of insert ensures long life span due to resistance to most kinds of corrosive agents
- Excellent torque and pull-out resistance in soft and medium thermoplastics
- Uses in a wide variety of applications
- Excellent capacity for conducting electricity
- Also available with stud attached – also for use in soft and medium thermoplastics
Headed Brass Inserts in Five Differing Lengths and Diameters
These headed brass inserts are readily available in five different lengths, with five variations of diameters and six distinct sizes of head. Designed to be inserted using an action press, either in hot or cold processes. The insert gives excellent torque and pull-out resistance in both soft and medium thermoplastics. They are not recommended for use with either hard or amorphous thermoplastics or with any kind of thermosetting foam or plastic.
The high quality of these headed brass inserts ensures that they will have a long life due to their resistance to most types of corrosive agents, as well as having an excellent capacity for conducting electricity and these high-quality inserts have a wide variety of applications.
The headed brass inserts are also available with a stud attached, which are suitable for use in medium thermoplastics such as ABS, PVC and POM, and soft thermoplastics such as PP, PE or HDPE.
|Headed Brass Insert for Plastic (FasPlas IFP007)|
|Internal Thread||A||B||C||D||P||ø Hole
|Min. Wall Thickness|