- Pin torx security screws offer higher security
- Vandal resistant 2 way re-usable premium security screw with patented 5-lobe pin drive
- Tamper proof – re-usable security fixing
- Requires special insert bit that is registered and restricted for controlled availability
- Usable for higher torque applications
The unique 5-lobe torx head requires a special driver bit for insertion, which is registered to restrict and control availability, making this an effective tamper proof fixing. The screws are very difficult to loosen without the tool.
This security screw is an upgrade from its predecessor (6-Lobe TX Security Screw) providing a higher degree of security as the design is patented and the driver bits are limited to Torx plus distributors.
Note: Special fasteners can be made to order with TORX plus® Security depending on min order and requirements.
Available from Fastenright in A2 Stainless Steel and A4-70 Stainless Steel (ideal for medical equipment security applications). Steel Zinc plated also available on request.
Sizes available from No. 6 to No. 14, with lengths ranging from 1/2″ to 3″.
Non-standard sizes and materials are available to order as specials, including custom parts made to drawings.
|Imperial Technical Information & Available Sizes|
|Tool Size||15 IPR||20 IPR||25 IPR||25 IPR||30 IPR|
|Available Sizes||No.6 (3.5mm)||No.8 (4.2mm)||No.10 (4.8mm)||No.12 (5.5mm)||No.14 (6.3mm)|
|= A2 Stainless Steel // = A4-70 Stainless Steel
Size not listed? Please make an enquiry – we may be able to provide it.