6 Lobe Pin Torx Button Security Sleeve Anchor Stock Sizes
6 Lobe Pin TX Button Security Sleeve Anchors are supplied in stainless steel. The 6 lobe drive makes these screws suitable for high torque applications and they can be removed if maintenance is required. Fixing is simple, just drill the appropriate sized hole, clear out the dust and insert the anchor. Tighten the screw with the special driver bit and the anchor will expand for a secure fixing. Ideal for concrete or brick. These sleeve anchors offer medium security resistance against vandals and thieves at a relatively low cost.
Also know as Star Pin Drive, Tamper Torx ®, Torx® Pin, Resistorx® and 6 Lobe Pin.
- Button head security sleeve anchor
- Ideal for use in concrete
- Tamper resistant
- Reusable security fixing
- Requires special driver bits
- Available in A2 stainless steel
Advantages of 6 lobe Pin TX fixings
- Reduced slippage (cam-out) compared to other drives like Philips or 2-hole
- Better torque when compared to conventional screw heads
- Less risk of damage to the drive tip, screw head or the application, making it cost effective to install and remove
Can be used with Pin TX Barrel Nuts, Security Wave Nuts, Shear Nuts, Kinmar Reusable Nuts, Kinmar Permanent Nuts, 4-Hole Nuts or for added security.
All stocked sizes are listed below.
|Size||Drill Hole Diameter (mm)||Maximum Fixture Thickness (mm)||Maximum Hole Depth (mm)||Recommended Tightening Torque (n.m.)||Safe Static Loads (kn)|
|M6 X 45||8||10||37||7||1.2||2.3|
|M8 X 55||10||10||45||15||2.2||7.5|
|M8 X 75||10||25||45||15||2.2||7.5|
|M10 X 65||12||10||52||31||3.5||9.6|
|M10 X 80||12||25||52||31||3.5||9.6|