6 Lobe Pin TX Button Self Drill Security Screws
This self-drill Security Screw uses a solid dowel in the drive which makes it tamper resistant against potential vandalism or theft. The design makes it suitable for medium torque applications. This is a two-way (reusable) fixing which can be removed using a special driver to allow maintenance to be carried out. Offering medium security resistance against vandals and thieves at a relatively low cost.
Also referred to as Star Pin Drive screws, Tamper Torx ®, Torx® Pin, Resistorx® and 6 Lobe Pin.
- Button head self-drill security screw
- Tamper resistant
- Reusable security fixing
- Requires special driver bits
- Suitable for higher torque applications
- Available in steel zinc plate
- Optional sealing washers available, e.g. for use in construction
Advantages of 6 Lobe Pin TX Screws
- Reduced slippage (cam-out) compared to other drives like Philips or 2-hole
- Better torque when compared to conventional screw heads
- Less risk of damage to the drive tip, screw head or the application, making it cost effective to install and remove
Tamper Resistant 6 lobe Pin TX machine screws can be used with Pin TX Barrel Nuts, Security Wave Nuts, Shear Nuts, Kinmar Reusable Nuts, Kinmar Permanent Nuts, 4-Hole Nuts or for added security.
|Gauge / Length (mm)||1/2″ (13)||3/4″ (19)||1″ (25)||1 1/4″ (32)||1 1/2″ (38)||2″ (50)|