TX Aluminium Coloured Micro Profile Head Screws
TX aluminium Coloured Micro Profile Head Screws feature a 6 lobe drive recess, ultra thin head and are lightweight compared to stainless steel and steel alternatives. Available in a range of colours including red, green, blue, purple and black with other colours available on request. Coloured screws are aesthetically pleasing with colours chosen for a multitude of reasons including:
- To match the application or blend into a coloured panel
- To stand out as part of a quirky design, particularly in drones and robotics
- Colour coding such as for identifying electrical wiring
Choosing coloured screws negates the need for capping, spraying or painting standard screws to achieve the colour effect required. This makes them easier to use, less likely to crack when installing, hard wearing and long lasting. In addition, these screws, unlike many others on the market, are coloured completely rather than just the head.
As well as the possibility to have different colours, there are also other key features and benefits of using aluminium screws:
- Lightweight – particularly important for weight critical projects such as building drones
- Resistant to atmospheric corrosion means that there is no need for the screws to be treated in ordinary environments
- Resistant to chemical corrosion so are compatible with many chemicals and are safe to use in food holding containers and pharmaceutical products
Another key feature of Coloured Aluminium 6 Lobe Micro Profile Screws is how flat they are in comparison to other screw types, such as truss head and pan / cheese head screws. This makes them the ideal solution for applications that are too thin to be counterbored as they have an extremely thin head height.
Micro profile head screws are also available in steel or stainless steel. Click here for details.
All available sizes are listed below with each size available in red, green, blue, purple and black. They are also available to order in non-standard sizes and colours, including small volume manufacture, modifications and custom parts to drawings.
|TX Aluminium Coloured Micro Profile Head Screws Technical Data & Available Sizes
|R(mm) – MAX.
|T(mm) – MIN.
|MIN. FAILURE TORQUE
||0.45 N.m||1.0 N.m||1.7 N.m||3.3 N.m|