6-Lobe Pin Torx Security Machine Screws – Button Head
Tamper resistant button head 6-Lobe Pin Torx security screws offer a medium level of security and tamper resistance at a relatively low cost. The design of the security drive makes the 6 lobe Pin TX suitable for higher torque applications. This 2 way reusable fixing is an ideal security fastener for applications where maintenance is required.
Also referred to as Star Pin Drive screws, Tamper Torx ®, Torx® Pin, Resistorx® and 6 Lobe Pin.
- Button head security torx screw
- 6-point star-shaped screw head, with a centre pin, to resist standard torx bits
- Special insert bit or key wrench required to insert and remove
- Tamper proof screws with medium security resistance
- 2-way reusable fixing
- Usable for higher torque applications – can be tightened to very high levels
- An economic secure solution
Advantages of 6 lobe pin-tx screws
- Reduced slippage (cam-out) compared to Philips and 2-hole drives
- Improved torque compared to conventional screw heads
- Less risk of damage to the drive tip, screw head or the application, so is cost effective to install and remove
Can be used with Pin TX Barrel Nuts, Security Wave Nuts, Shear Nuts, Kinmar Reusable Nuts, Kinmar Permanent Nuts, 4-Hole Nuts or for added security.
Non-standard sizes and materials are available to order, including small volume manufacture, modifications and custom parts to drawings.
|Thread / Length (mm)||6||8||10||12||16||20||25||30||35||40||45||50||55||60||65||75||80||100|
|M3||M3 X 6||M3 X 8||M3 X 10||M3 X 12||M3 X 16||M3 X 20||M3 X 25||M3 X 30|
|M3.5||M3.5 X 6||M3.5 X 12|
|M4||M4 X 6||M4 X 8||M4 X 10||M4 X 12||M4 X 16||M4 X 20||M4 X 25||M4 X 30||M4 X 35||M4 X 40||M4 X 45||M4 X 50||M4 X 60|
|M5||M5 X 8||M5 X 10||M5 X 12||M5 X 16||M5 X 20||M5 X 25||M5 X 30||M5 X 35||M5 X 40||M5 X 45||M5 X 50||M5 X 60|
|M6||M6 X 8||M6 X 10||M6 X 12||M6 X 16||M6 X 20||M6 X 25||M6 X 30||M6 X 35||M6 X 40||M6 X 45||M6 X 50||M6 X 60||M6 X 80|
|M8||M8 X 10||M8 X 12||M8 X 16||M8 X 20||M8 X 25||M8 X 30||M8 X 35||M8 X 40||M8 X 45||M8 X 50||M8 X 55||M8 X 60||M8 X 75||M8 X 80||M8 X 100|
|M10||M10 X 12||M10 X 16||M10 X 20||M10 X 25||M10 X 30||M10 X 35||M10 X 40||M10 X 45||M10 X 50||M10 X 60||M10 X 65||M10 X 80||M10 X 100|