5-Lobe Pin TX Countersunk security machine screws
- Tamper resistant 2-way re-usable security screw
- Requires special insert bit that Is registered and restricted for controlled availability
- Usable for higher-torque applications
- TORX Plus® security screw has a unique 5-Lobe Torx head
5-Lobe Pin TX Countersunk security machine screws (TX24) offer a more secure version of the more common 6 lobe TX security screws, instead featuring a 5 lobe design reminiscent of a flower petal. This design combined with the security pin in the drive recess means that these screws are only removable using matching drive bits. The supply of these bits is restricted.
4-Hole security nuts
Tamper resistant and aesthetically pleasing, 4-hole fixings are typically used in design specific applications such as stainless steel architecture, balustrading and glass panels.
- Vandal Resistant 2 way security nuts with unique 4 hole fixing system
- Tamper proof and reusable security fixing
- Requires special driver tool (can be registered if required)
- Ideal For low to medium torque applications
The 4 location holes in the head (face) section are surrounded by a slim circular groove, requiring a special tool to tighten or remove. This makes the nuts tamper proof, reducing the risk of vandals or intruders tampering or undoing the screws.
The 4-hole nut is mainly ideal for lower security resistance where maintenance is required but the overall look of the job is more important.
For more information and technical data please contact us.
4 Hole Security nuts are available off the shelf in stainless steel but can be manufactured in other sizes and materials on request.
|Material / Thread||M6||M8||M10||M12||M16||M20|
5-lobe Pin TX screws are also available as a button head here.
Available from M4 to M6 as standard in A2 stainless steel with other sizes and materials available to order.
|Thread / Length (mm)||6||8||10||12||16||20||25||30||40|