Headed Brass Insert with Criss-Cross Knurls
These headed brass inserts are made from high-quality brass, which resists corrosion and provides excellent electrical conductivity.
- Designed to be installed using a cold press-in mechanical process
- Suitable for use in all kinds of hard thermosetting plastics
- Two machined slots across the diameter and covering the length aid in torsion and pull-out resistance
- Criss-cross knurls are forced into the plastic and allow a firm grip
- Insert offers small amount of compression during the installation process
Headed Brass Inserts With a Reusable Thread
These headed brass inserts are made from high-quality brass, which resists corrosion and provides excellent electrical conductivity. These inserts are designed to be installed using a cold press-in mechanical process. They are suitable for use in all kinds of hard thermosetting plastics. The resistance to torsion and pull-out is increased by the two slots machined across the diameter and covering the length of the insert to just below the head.
These allow a small amount of compression of the insert during the installation process. When the headed brass insert returns to its full diameter, the resultant pressure forces the criss-cross knurls into the plastic and allows it to grip firmly. These headed brass inserts provide a reusable thread in sizes ranging from M2 to M8, and come in lengths ranging from 3.9 to 12.6mm, diameters from 3.2 to 9.5mm and hold head diameters from 4.8 to 11.1mm.
|Headed Brass Insert for Plastic (FasPlas IFP010).|
|Internal Thread||A||B||C||D||ø Hole – 0,00
|Min. Wall Thickness|