Pin Hex Countersunk Security Barrel Nuts
- Pin Hex security drive
- Countersunk to allow for a high strength, flush fixing
- Male screw fastens into internally threaded female barrel nut (sex bolt).
- 90 degree countersunk head
- Ideal for use in architectural applications requiring a security fixing
- Manufactured in A4 stainless steel for superior corrosion resistance
- Male pin hex countersunk screw available here
Pin Hex Countersunk Security Barrel Nuts feature a socket drive with a solid pin within the recess. These tamper-resistant barrel nuts are supplied in A4 stainless steel as standard, meaning that they are suitable for applications exposed to saltwater.
Also known as sex bolts, barrel nuts feature an internally threaded barrel, allowing a screw of the same thread to fasten into in order clamp materials together. When calculating the required screw length, it is crucial to take into account both the length of the barrel nut and the length of the internet thread. The length of countersunk barrel nut is measured as the overall length.
Pin Hex Countersunk Security Screws in A2 stainless steel are also available to suit these barren nuts, with A4 stainless steel screws or any screw of the same thread available to be used.
Pin Hex countersunk security barrel nuts are available in A4 Stainless Steel in the following sizes, on short lead times.
Other sizes and materials available to order.
|Thread / Length (mm)||7||12||15||16||20||25||27|
*For guidance purposes only